The initial audit
The factory audit for the initial certification takes place on site at your production site. It is conducted by Chinese auditors. If you have passed the factory audit, a follow-up audit is carried out annually. You will find more information under “Initial and follow-up audit”.
Audit duration: Usually 2 to 3 days, depending on the product category.
The following production conditions are checked by the Chinese auditors:
- Does the quality system comply with CCC regulations?
- Are the products manufactured in accordance with the samples previously tested in the Chinese product test?
- Is the plant equipped with the necessary production and test facilities?
- Do the employees have the appropriate qualifications to carry out the tests?
The following conditions are inspected by the Chinese auditors:
- Does the quality system comply with the CCC requirements?
- Do the manufactured products comply with the samples previously examined during the Chinese product test?
- Is the plant equipped with the necessary manufacturing and test facilities?
- Are the employees suitably qualified to perform the tests?
The annual follow-up audit
Even if you already received CCC certificate, successfully exported to China, your plant will continue to be inspected regularly. The follow-up audit is carried out annually by local organisations representing the Chinese authorities. This usually takes the auditor 1 to 1.5 days in your plant.
The procedure is similar to that of the initial audit and is intended to check whether the conditions for the CCC certificate are still met. The follow-up audit is a prerequisite for the maximum validity of the CCC certificates of 5 years.
SinoCert offers you a comprehensive service in organizing your audits. Talk to us!
Following articles might be interesting to you: